S&S began servicing commercial and light industrial customers in 1992, and today it remains one of the main thrusts of our business.
Many of our new customers are local businesses who find out about S&S from our many satisfied customers. We frequently find ourselves fixing problems caused by other contractors who didn’t have the expertise or consideration to do the job right, the first time.
We truly value our commercial and industrial accounts and we will do whatever it takes to keep them satisfied, including working late or coming in on a weekend. Our goal has always been to provide more services than the average contractor, with minimal delays. Our success is due to building trust and long-term relationships.
Over the years, we have learned that most commercial and industrial accounts find it much more convenient – and efficient – to work with one electrical contractor who can do it all: installs, troubleshooting, wiring, cabling, video, you name it. S&S offers the added benefits of being easy to work with and we’re always willing to listen to your suggestions and concerns.
Following is a short list of the types of Commercial Electrical Contracting jobs that S&S Electrical Services, Inc., specializes in:
- Cameras, DVRs, Card Access
- Energy-efficient Lighting and Consultation
- Electrical Testing & Troubleshooting
- Machine Wiring and Repairs
- Control Wiring
- Parking Lot Lighting, Repairs and New Installations
- Sign Maintenance
- Cubical Hook-Up with Phone and Data
- New Office Warehouse Wiring & Repairs
- New Service Panels, Upgrades, 120/240 120/208 277/480V
- Replacing Old and Hard to Find Breakers and Switchgear
- Voice and Data Wiring
- Telephone Systems
- Lighting Design Services and Lighting Energy Management
- Load Calculations & Evaluations
- Emergency Lighting Installations & Maintenance
- Complete Electrical Property Management
- Back Up UPS Systems
- Dedicated Computer Circuits
- Infrared Scanning